A Proverb A Day Keeps Stupidity Away XXVI

CHP 26 V. 12

There is more hope for fools than for people who think they are wise. (NLT)
Of my goodness, please read chapter 26 of Proverbs. By the time you get to verse 12, you start to feel sorry for fools. Likened to dogs who return to their vomit, stripped of honor, and compared to horses, the first part of this chapter does not mince words in describing the foolishness of a fool. Verse 12 then says that fools are better off than those who think they are wise. So a person who considers himself (herself) to be wise is more foolish than a fool.
OUCH

PRAYER: To be reachable, I must be teachable, pride will destroy mii and I must admit that even though I know this on paper, I don’t want advice or think I need it at times. Father, please don’t stop working in mii. Ever. Do what you have to do to save mii especially from myself. In Jesus’ name I pray. AMEN.

1 comments:

Tisha said...

I believe i have the wisdom of God.
Cos i am a new creation!

Even though yes, i still pray for God to deliver me from myself, i.e "self"