A Proverb A Day Keeps Stupidity Away XXV

CHP 25 V. 19
Putting confidence in an unreliable person in times of trouble is like chewing with a broken tooth or walking on a lame foot. (NLT)
Have you ever tried to climb a flight of stairs with a sprain ankle? Or eat a plate of rice after a root canal?
Seriously it hurts.
So does trusting an unreliable person in desperate times. I think I have said this before in this series, but know your friends, know those who you cantrust. And above all “to thine own self be true.” NO
Above all, trust not in man but trust ONLY in God who creates man and orders all our steps.

PRAYER: I have put my faith in men and been disappointed. I sometimes treat you like an unreliable car, forgive mii God for lumping you into this category. Ancient of Days, Jehovah Jireh, you will just as you have in the past, provide for any obstacle I encounter in this life.

0 comments: