A Proverb A Day Keeps Stupidity Away XXIV

CHP 24 V. 16
For a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again. But the wicked shall fall by calamity (NKJV)
The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked (NLT)
A smart person once said that we are not defined by our successes but we are defined by how we rise up when we are struck down. I hate disappointments, sometimes I don’t even set a goal or mention to others until I know I have accomplished it, just because I don’t like failing. But I WILL FAIL. At something, at some point, at some time we will slip and fall but knowing that if I rely totally on Him, I will rise again makes this journey bearable.

PRAYER: You are the God that holds mii up when I fail. You are my ALPAH and OMEGA. Before the foundations of this world, you made provision for the fall of man. Each mess I make, you have already provided a solution to. Each step I take, you direct. You will hold mii up with Your righteous right hand. Thank you Father.

0 comments: