A Proverb A Day Keeps Stupidity Away XXII

CHP 22 V. 7


The poor are always ruled over by the rich, so don't borrow and put yourself under their power.
(MSG)

The culture of borrowing is spreading across seas and into the lives of all. Governments are bankrupt and in need of aid. Mothers are getting second mortgages just to have even money to throw a lavish wedding for their daughters.
Is there such a thing as an acceptable debt?
Is there such a thing as a moral debt?
I don't know.
All I do know is that King Solo says you become a slave to the one you owe.
Be it a bank, a person.

So thread carefully in this credit filled world.


PRAYER: I have more than 5 credit cards, I like back ups and security blankets, I also like spending what I don't have. I need help Father and so do my friends.

0 comments: