A Proverb A Day Keeps Stupidity Away XVIII

CHP 18 V. 21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit (NKJV)
Words kill, words give life, they’re either poison or fruit – you choose. (MSG)


Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt mii, when I die you will cry for all the things you called me.
Child school rhyme recited by many but NOT TRUE. Words do have an impact. Words are powerful, they breathe life or death. So choose the words that you speak very carefully. It’s not just about what you say to others it also includes the words you speak about yourself.


PRAYER: Seldom do I think every word through because it carelessly falls from my lips. Help me father, to only speak life forgive mii of all the times I didn’t. Send your holy spirit to daily remind mii.
For more on the power of the Tongue read James 3.

3 comments:

Sisi Yemmie ™ said...

Wise sayings...

Debbie said...

Very true

Tisha said...

i should bridle my tongue again
and guard my heart

rewinding away from hypocrisy
i should be saying and doing...