A Proverb a Day Keeps Stupidity Away: II

CHAPTER 2 VERSE 3 - 4

Cry out for insight and ask for understanding.
Search for them as you would for sliver, seek them like hidden treasures

(NLT)

I hate looking for things, i hate the process of searching for a much needed misplaced item. The more important the item, the more frustarted I am. Imagine misplacing your winning lottery ticket, or your passport 3 hours before your flight leaves. The intensity by which you will search for it would rival that of a swimmer against a feroucious current. I want to be wise and discernment would be cool but searching that intensly as if it were a lost hidden treasure eludes mii.


Prayer: Father each day that I live help me to search for understanding and seek insight. I lack the dedication, so please help mii.


4 comments:

Sugarcoated said...

Thoughtful post.

Kafo said...

Thanks for stopping by, stay beautiful and blessed.

Mwajim Al said...

Nice :) I like the new blog series idea. We all need help to steer away from stupidity daily :)

Kafo said...

@ Mwajim Al: yes we do :)