Bank Issues

Between 8:30 pm Wednesday night and 9:35 am Thursday Morning
I visited my local bank 5 TIMES.

Yes 5 TIMES
Listen to the story via audioboo


Bank Issues (mp3)


So yeah,
Thank you Lord that the God I serve doesn’t need to be serviced
Thank you Lord that the God I serve allows me to boldly approach him
Thank you Lord that the God I serve knows my need before I even whisper it to him
Thank you Lord that the God I serve has everything he needs to meet ALL of my needs
Thank you Lord that the God I serve is always available regardless of man made holidays

1 comments:

eni.ola said...

Aiya... tell me about it. I had to visit a bank more than 6 times to set up a savings account - at least 3x in December and at least 3x in July when I was in 9ja: getting different sets of instructions with each visit.

And then I go 2 a photo studio and the guy goes all 'flip mode squad' (2 borrow ur phase) on me about me bringing my own camera into his studio and I simply walk out. I'm like it's my money, if I'm paying the least you can do is be polite if you can't render a service. My fiancée looks at me strange like I'm too yankee-ish.

Seriously, thank God for grace o!