Sabbath Series: twentysomething

"It is in the quiet crucible of your personal, private sufferings that your noblest dreams are born and God's greatest gift are given in compensation for what you've been through."



************************************************

I had one of those weeks and then this beautiful sabbath day begins with drops of rain from heaven that clouds the sky and obstructs the sun. The gloominess continues all day. But right now I'm on my blackberry skipping vespers to watch Gaither and Whitley Phipps says the words above and I pause to thank God for this crazy week and the unexpected trials that illuminated my inadequacies and forced me to my knees.

Have a blessed new week and may you be blessed with a heavenly perspective which outshines all difficulties that might prove to obstruct your view of Him
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

1 comments:

Jaycee said...

Amen. Thanks Karl.