ACGTTCGATC

This thought is just floating but isn't controlled by my brain's gravity and so it floats, at some point i will refine it and clean it up but here it is defying gravity until i can slow down and concentrate and not be afraid to think and write. Sometimes I fill my mind with junk, just so I don't have to deal with the thoughts that hurt, I call it defying gravity just because rational thoughts have a way of weighing you down. But yeah ....

I love you,
Before the foundations of the world, I knew who you would be.
Each brain cell,
Each blood vessel,
Each hair,
Each thought,
So can't you just for one second believe that your blessings are also customized to fit your unique spiritual size.
Can't you just try and imagine my child that your blessing cannot be the same as his because you are not him.
Can't you just pause for one second and try and accept the fact that your blessing is and will always be customized to fit your physical and spiritual DNA.
To give you what you want is to feed a plant salt, a chicken eggs and a cow beef.
So chill, be still, cuz I actually do know what you really need.

5 comments:

Jaycee said...

Ahhhhh, this was for me as much as it was for you. *Hugs*

Mwajim Al said...

word! His blessings are fitted down to the very core of our nucleotide bases <3.

disgodkidd said...

kafo, i republished this on my blog because it was a word in season for me. thank you for being so in tune with Gods spirit

Kafo said...

@ Jaycee: :)
@ Mwajim Al: nucleotide bases hmmmm i don't know alot about biology but i like the sound of that

@ disgodkidd: no problem. GIG: GOd is good

Kiah said...

'To give you what you want is to feed a plant salt, a chicken eggs and a cow beef.
So chill, be still, cuz I actually do know what you really need.'

Amazing stuff...now for me to 'BE STILL'!!!