Pen to Paper


To put pen to paper is to give voice to the madness that lurks in the shadows and that is a crime that my thoughts refuse to allow my tongue to commit and so I linger and wait.
To put pen to paper is to give voice to the uncertainty that dwells in the recesses of my mind and that is a predicament that my thoughts hesitate to allow my tongue to utter and so I linger and wait.
To put pen to paper is to give voice to the dreams that are born out of a hope imprisoned by the reality of this society, shackled deep inside the mind, this prayer,  that my thoughts struggle to allow my tongue to whisper into existence.
To put pen to paper is to pray and so I say
Our Father ...

6 comments:

Mwajim Al said...

short and sweet.

Maid of Heart said...

Just love the way your mind works...deeply beautiful.

jhazmyn said...

beautiful words with depth and truth...can totally relate

disgodkidd said...

hmm...i think instead of reading this i was hearing you speak it....this is powerfully spoken...

Tisha said...

My father,
Keep me safe in you
Thank you because i am hid in You...
Thank you because all o mine is divinely protected and directed.

Patrina's Pencil said...

WOW! Your mind sounds like mine - at times. I love the way your express your thots.

patrina <")>><