Choosing to SEE

Best book of 2010.
Read this book if:
  1. You are a control freak who is struggling with letting go
  2. You are finding a hard time adapting to the unexpected circumstances that come your way
  3. You are struggling with the Goodness of God admidst the storm
  4. You are a huge fan of Steven Curtis Chapman songs
  5. You are in need a some heavenly perspective
  6. You are oscillating between faith and despair
  7. You are grieving the loss of a family member
Seriously. I just finished reading this book and now I'm off to buy the Kindle version just so I can have it on me on my ipod wherever I go.


This last month has been excruitatingly painful (not sure if that is grammatically correct). I find myself between a volcanic mountain and the jaws of a shark and it's hard but this is what I'm learning, I CAN DO HARD. Having a heavenly perspective and not wallowing in self pity is not the easiest thing to do when pain is seeping from all pores but today I'm choosing to SEE.

I'm choosing to SEE Your goodness, mercy, grace and love
Choosing to SEE that You has a plan amidst the storm
Choosing to SEE that every single action has been preordained by You.
Choosing to SEE that from up close the picture may look blurry
but the further I get from this mess the more beautiful it appears
Choosing to SEE that You are in control regardless of the fallout
Choosing to SEE that my steps are ordered
Choosing to SEE that You are God and You are good
Choosing to SEE and believe and praise because on a hill faraway stood an old rugged cross
and because He lives I can face whatever tomorrow brings
Because He lives all fear that is rooted in low self self-esteem, broken promises,
broken dreams and unmet expectations is gone
Im choosing to SEE that He holds tomorrow and that is why my love is worht alot.
Basically I'm choosing to SEE and believe that He is all good and not all bad because those are the only too options.
So that is what I will try and do for the next 18 days I will choose to SEE

6 comments:

2cute4u said...

I'm so in love with your post..
This is beautiful!

Kafo said...

i can't control life but i can control the way I try to view it all. So i guess i'm taking control back and making the choice to SEE Him in everything. Enjoy the rest of your week

Tisha said...

"why my love is worht alot"

Did you spell this wrongly intentionally. Your love is worth a lot so don't give it away in a hurry.
(I am not speaking of sex)

I speak of love, i know the difference even though a good number don't.

Your love is worth a lot. Jesus died on the cross for you and he would do it again.

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

Hi, I was here...and while I was here I prayed for you. I prayed for everything you are praying for...and perfect peace above all.

Kafo said...

@ ScotchBiscuits: thank you cuz i really do need peace

@ Tisha: oops no it is a typo. but yeah you are right the price shows the depth of it all.

Azuka said...

Will take a look. How've you been?