KemiPsalm 1

Lord I am overwhelmed.
Fear erodes my mind, like a tsunami,
sweeping away all your promises,
leaving shattered hopes behind. 
Blind, i grope around in darkness, 
So please shine your light and show a path.
Reveal Your will to mii.
Provide a way out of this mess that causes distress.
Please Father have pity on my soul,
and make mii whole.
Bless mii or kill mii 
Bless me or release mii from this torment
because I don't know how much more I can take.
Peace eludes my grasp and so Insomnia 
gives an embrace that chills the night's air.
Here I am Lord on my knees before You.
Perfect that which concerns mii.
Lord do not put me to shame
Let those around me not belive you have forsaken me
Please Lord come to my rescue and deliver mii
Here I will sit giving praise to Your name 
because you have called mii
You have chosen mii
and in time you will bless mii.
As I wait give mii peace to rest in your promises
Lord let my waiting not be in vain.
Amen.

8 comments:

Mwajim Al said...

And He will rescue you... never ever forget that :D

Kafo said...

@ Mwajim Al: :) Yes He will

Tisha said...

Hi
If you are saved, you are rescued already.
With God, he never sees you broke, afraid, sick, unsure.
Because the scriptures don't say he is trying to be good. The scriptures say that 'God is good' and it does not joke, it says what it means.

God is that, good, so you have nothing to fear...
You are safe in His hands.

By the way, "He hasn't given you a spirit of fear..." you may not get it right now but fear is not one of His gifts.

disgodkidd said...

do not throw away your confidence for it has a great reward.

Kafo said...

@ disgodkidd: thanks

@ Tisha: you are right. God IS good.

Jaycee said...

Amen, dearie. So be it. He will keep you from shame.

Kafo said...

amen oooooooo

Rita said...

Amen...