Oops

Oops
it is a lil bit before two am on Thursday
the day after Wednesday
so an apology is warranted
buttt it is before midnight in Cali so I backdating this post :)
there is about to be a new addition to the family and so today I mean yesterday has been spent largely in the service of the unborn
may her arrival be safe and may God give her sense that she will use
I am typing this all from my iPod so pardon the lack of beauty to this post

I am thinking of spiritual rubbernecking and wondering if u suffer from it

the first time I heard the word rubbernecking was about a month ago when I had to take part in the daily human stampede and right now thinking about it again

I will fill u in properly tomorrow I mean today if this sounds like Greek to u
but I gotta be up and about in a few hours to celebrate the birht of the unborn

the labor has been going on since 4 pm so pls ifbu het his before I update again say anprayer for my family

4 comments:

Tisha said...

a friend gave birth at about the same time, thank God you are in another time-zone or i would think i know you, can't have that now.

Blowing Blessings Your Way said...

I pray for a safe delievery of the baby...by God's grace we'll hear the mother's and baby's voice

Blowing Blessings Your Way said...

I pray for a safe delievery of the baby...by God's grace we'll hear the mother's and baby's voice

Shola said...

rubbernecking? dts a new one, ve never heard that before. i pray for a safe delivery for your relative.