Brevity NOT A GIFT??????

I'm on this new say-what-u-got-to-say-in-5-minutes-or-shut-up trip.
I don't know why maybe it is school and mii wanting to spend my time studying and not listening to people gab.

What makes it so sad is that it is now affecting mii.
I am losing my ability to talk and listen for significant amount of time.

My brain has been spitting poetry in weird places like showers, class rooms, public restrooms, and they are all short.
I don't get it.
Last night my girl needed a thingy for this bash she is having in Cali and it ending up being 13 lines of course beginning in the shower and ending on my bed but yeah THIRTEEN LINES it comes to about 76 seconds. The fact that it took mii about 30 minutes to put it together also alarms mii.


i don't know

so yeah
maybe it's because i'm getting older.
I'll post it after she launches it on Saturday
i might actually record an audio version and see if i can stretch it to 90 seconds.

out.

6 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

That's not bad for a poem, depends though. I will look forward to it.

simeone said...

lets see it,,

rethots said...

"...i'm getting older." hmmm, just how old are you?

Neers said...

:D cute!

Kafo said...

@ rethots: i'm about to see my 4 decade but only a quarter of a century in years

@ Neers: stay beautiful mommy

@ Simeone: okay okay since u asked so nicely lol

@ Myne W. it was just sooo weird. i always normally have to cut things out but this time around it was so succinct. i was like is that it

StandTall-The Activist said...

lol, relax my lady