Two songs One CD

I just went to my car to look for a fork and i heard the last minute or so of this song. This is the second time I have caught the last bit of it and I love it. First of all, it is my song that causes mii to praise it doesn't matter where i am when it comes on I just sing at the top of my lungs and praise my God. So when i got back upstairs I had to find the full version and viola, here we are.




Last week, i was driving to my primary location when Coco Brother had this second song playing and of course I flip thru my gospel and CCM stations so i missed the first half. Today while looking for "How Great is Our God" i found this song "Let It Rain" and they are on the same CD. First time I heard this song it was by mii boy Micheal W. Smith on his worship album but this is a different feel to the song. Who would have known that these two songs that i have fallen in love with would be living together on the same CD.




I'm the person who listens to all Christian music available regardless of genre so the fusion of a contemp Praise and Worship song done by a gospel choir is just to my taste.


Now I want to know what else Bishop Morton has on this CD so i am going hunting. Keep in mind that this is the same guy who gave mii Jesus Jesus Jesus "the Katrina Song."

Pray for mii oooo i have this thing on Thursday that requires a miracle

11 comments:

DiAmOnD hawk said...

I really like "let it rain"
he's an awesome preacher too

wishing you the best on thursday!

Danny BaGucci said...

Loved the How Great is our God song from Chris Tomlin's Arriving.. Nice take this too...

Kafo said...

oh my word, for the last hour i have been youtubing Bishop Morton instead of studying. i am going to stop now

@ Diamond Hawk: amen oooooo i am claiming victory, I have never heard him preach but i can only imagine

@ Danny B: that's my song, but then almost every other song by Chris is one of my songs but this one just causes mii to react

but yeah
i'm out

Remi, United Kingdom said...

God's favour go with you and His Grace covering your back for Thursday...

But study oh... You need to do your bit, Baba is will ALWAYS do his bit..

Much Love

StandTall-The Activist said...

How I wish I have that passion to sing right now. Well, you didnt wait to read my post so u wont know why....

Jaycee said...

Oh my goodness! It's so amazing how we love the same worship songs. "How great is our God" brings me to my knees...I just can't help it. Haleluyah!

Seriously, I CANNOT define how great God is...till this day. There's no definition...

Rita said...

I have to get that song...simple...

It is well with you...you will always testify of His goodness in ur life...go in peace...

KM said...

Hey, I'm still stuck at "I went to my car to get a fork." :D

Blessings to ya sis.

Adejoh Momoh said...

Its surprising the effect a worship song can have on us. I hear a song like 'Mercy Said No' and I just want to scream on top of my lungs.

Emeka Amakeze said...

You can't afford not to worship when listening to worship songs. I will say my prayers for you.

NewLife said...

love this version of "How great..."
I hope you had your miracle yesterday.