My name is...: Part 3

SPOILER ALERT: This post contains answers to the previous posts. If you haven't read them yet, please do My name is...: Part 1 and My name is ...: Part 2 before you find out who they are (yeah right)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My name is Pain aka Suffering,
My brother's name is Presents aka Blessings,
I am in love with Praise aka Thanksgiving.



From Kafo:
I am soo determined to keep Pain and Praise seperate. You see I have this habit of depending more on Presents. Presents is hot, he is soo cute, and they make a good couple. I believe that Praise and Presents should get married and have babies. They have soo much more in common than Pain and Praise do.

Seriously, do you really think that Praise wants to be around Pain?
Have you ever seen them together?
Yeah, that is what I thought, once in a blue moon and
Doesn't it always look awkward when they are in the same room?


...

I believe that the only thing my Praise needs is Presents.
I will Praise when Presents is near.
I am soo concerned with God's Presents that
I miss His Presence which only becomes visible in my Pain.



wow
i don't think i should say anything more.

9 comments:

Jaycee said...

Lol...I love this. I came quite close though...he he. I figured PRAISE was in the picture somewhere.

May I learn to pair up pain and praise. No matter the case, I will lift up my hands in thanksgiving. Haleluyah!!! Praise God. Through the pain and the hurt...

Kafo said...

you did come quite close: i was on your blog earlier today listening to your playlist over and over agin.

Amen oooooooooo

Have a blessed weekend

God's child said...

Oh wow!! You got us with that one!! I'm even about to go into a state of praise and dance naija style! You know Bishop Oyedepo always says that David prayed 3x/day and praised 7x a day!! Praise is the one thing that brings God's presence down. Understanding the power of praise...an amazing book! Prayer gives us answers but praise brings the delivery of those answers meaning without praise, someone can be waiting forever wondering why God hasnt given it to them.
I love Christ For the Nations! Its a Bible Institute in Dallas, and they have an amazing Music dept, most of their graduates go on to become worship leaders in many churches. I discovered them though youtube and cannot get enough!! Kari Jobe one of worship leaders has such an anointed voice!! I can upload several of them up for you to download if you want.

Kafo said...

@ God's child: you are soo right the combination of Prayer and Praise, mercy i really need to start living this oooooooo

oh i am coming for the music thanks

simeone said...

hmmm..so that is mr and mrs sacrifice of praise..now i know..

now i'm warning you to try another my name is and see if i'll not pass..
this is reli good..loved it..

Favoured Girl said...

Wow this was really deep! But it's brilliant and I like the way you spelt it out in a subtle way on the previous posts - not that I had a clue though, lol.
Thanks for the reminder to PRAISE everytime, whether in time of Blessings or Pain!

Stay blessed!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

ok, I was so no where near close.. and there I was feeling wonderful with myself that I cracked it..heheheh.. Its never easy to partner pain and praise, but its indeed worth it when we finally do.. this Kafo girl has anyone told you you gats talent.. you should write puzzless... lol.. have a super weekend dearie..

Kafo said...

@ simeone: lol i was waiting for u to to come back and leave your best guess lol. i like that sacrifice of praise maybe that should be their son's name

@ favouredgirl: lol

@ lifeofastrangercalled me: i kept on thinking okay she has it, i left too many clues i shouldn't have highlighted it. but yeah i try and see pain and praise together but it's hard have a blessed weekend

KJB said...

Yeah...I peeked *smile*, but I love the thought process behind this...look how important it is to have internal agreement and balance, as well as in our external relationships. Nice!

Ashe.Selah