Sabbath Series: 11- Ike

I am a roaring wind,
With winds of up to 130 miles per hour
God is a safe place to hide,
ready to help when we need him.
I am anger suppressed
With pressure of 955mb
We stand fearless at the cliff-edge of doom,
courageous in sea storm and earthquake,
Before the rush and roar of oceans,
the tremors that shift mountains
I incite the ocean to anger
With tidal waves surges up to 25 feet
He quieted the wind down to a whisper,
Put a muzzle on all the big waves.
I am Goliath, larger than any other
I am 70% larger than any hurricane
For in the day of trouble
He will keep me safe in his dwelling;
He will hide me in the shelter of His tabernacle and set me high upon a rock
I cover land and sea, I am almost everywhere

I have storm force winds that stretch for 510 miles
And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
I am a master chef
I have created the perfect recipe for mayhem and destruction
My peace I give you, my peace I leave with you.
Let your heart not be troubled neither let it be afraid.
I have picked the perfect prey
You weak with faith as shallow as your waters
For we are glad, when we are weak, ye are strong;
You provide no way of escape,
people with deeper faith,
deeper water can absorb some of my rage

But your shallow depth is conducive to the misery I bring
you provide only one source of escape and that
is thru you into you inland toward homes and families
When the storm is over, there’s nothing left of the wicked;
Good people, firm on their rock foundation, aren’t even fazed.
I am coming for you

my name is Ike

and I am coming
He told the wind to be silent, the sea to quiet down:
“Silence!” The sea became smooth as glass






hey y'all

i am in the storm

not really scared cuz I know who I believe in

and as long as God is God

I'm aiiight



so yeah

pray for us in southwest Texas oooooooooooooooooooooooo



have a blessed sabbath



out


dang it they just took the lights................................

16 comments:

rebecca said...

Hyla Brook

By June our brook's run out of song and speed.

Sought for much after that, it will be found

Either to have gone groping underground

(And taken with it all the Hyla breed

That shouted in the mist a month ago,

Like ghost of sleigh bells in a ghost of snow)---

Or flourished and come up in jewelweed,

Weak foliage that is blown upon land bent

Even against the way its waters wnt.

Its bed is left a faded paper sheet

Of dead leaves stuck together by the heat---

A brook to none but who remember long.

This as it will be seen is other far

Than with brooks taken otherwhere in song.

We love the things we love for what they are.

-----by buy runescape gold
 

simeoneomobaba said...

it is well with you

Rita said...

You are even inspiring us with your words...God is with you. It is well.

disgodkidd said...

i pray for u and KM...you are protected in the name of Jesus. In God you live and move and have your being. Amen.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hope you're good...

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Hiya love, I will be saying a prayer for you. It is well with you all. God keep you and despite the storm, have a wonderful weekend taking shelter in the strong tower that is the name of the Lord. much love x

Jaycee said...

You will be fine in Jesus Name. Amen.

"I am Goliath, larger than any other
I am 70% larger than any hurricane
For in the day of trouble
He will keep me safe in his dwelling;
He will hide me in the shelter of His tabernacle and set me high upon a rock..."


I always love the way you put things into perspective. God can quiet the biggest of storms and destroy the largest of giants...(encouraging myself...)

Reverence said...

Hope you are ok???

JJ said...

Oh my, hope the storm didn't affect you too much. Didn't realise u were in Houston...southwest for that matter...so am i! Just got electricity back this afternoon.
Hope you're good...

Kafo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kafo said...

I'M ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE

oooooooooooooooooo

Ikechukwu did alot of damage but my side of Houston was spared, there is alot of damage in other areas and power is still out for Thousands so please continue to pray for them and for those in the midwest (Illinois, Indiana, Kansas etc) that are going thru the Tropical Depression Ikechukwu and all the floods he is bringing with him.

Afronuts said...

God's protection be with you.

His word says he will never leave you alone. Stay strong and the storm will blow over like the angel of death passed over the isrealites in egypt without touching them...Ike won't touch you!

nahjaj said...

this is an awesome post. very inspiring. hope u r doing ok.


(1st time here... r u seventh day adventist?)

AlooFar said...

I hope you're better now!

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

your blog has your good energy radiating off of it!!

God's child said...

My sister God is indeed bigger than the storm! Ike knew better than to mess with the princess of The Creator of Heaven and Earth!
You are right my dear, thanks for your comments, I cant be gone for so long, no more long hiatuses. I wish I had spoken about when I was in church and thinking "God I dont write enough", and the pastor (Who doesnt know I write)called me out about writing, and laid His hands on me, as I cried because I realized the truth.