Summer Consumption: 3- 10 Prayers God Always Says Yes To


So my uncle (Pastor T) recommended this book because he heard my boy (Pastor Dwight K. Nelson) refer to it in one of his sermons. Now the instructions when I recieved the book were to read the last chapter, Chapter 10. Of course I have a hard time following instructions and so i spent a whole month trying to get thru the first two chapters. SLOW, boring, non inspiring.


Then finally a week before my uncle is about to board a plan to Naija and take his book with him I finally fast forward to the last chapter and I am blown away by the sheer genius of the book.


So here are the ten prayers
  1. I wish I could believe.
    God show me that You exist.

  2. Why should I get involved?
    God make mii an instrument

  3. What's in it for mii?
    God, outdo mii in generosity

  4. I Can't take it anymore.
    God, get mii thru this suffering

  5. Am I a terrible person?
    God, forgive mii

  6. This stress is killing mii.
    God give mii peace

  7. Ok, I admit it, I'm afraid.
    God, give mii courage

  8. Sometimes being smart just isn't enough.
    God give mii wisdom

  9. Will I ever be happy again?
    God bring good out of this bad situation

  10. Why am i here anyway!
    God lead me to my destiny


so yeah 4 out of 5 stars. It is a short book, an easy read with lots of scripture reference. The author is a bit redundant and the opening three chapters are slow, so maybe I should adjust my rating and change it to 3.5 stars out of 5.



The last two chapters are hot tho'


for real.

1 comments:

Jaycee said...

I am a witness that #1 and 5 always get answered!