In case you forgot

I think it is wrong to read and not share what you've read.
I think it is wrong to learn and not share what you've learned
I think it is wrong to hear and not share what you've heard
I think it is wrong to think and not share your thoughts
Basically I think that keeping the knowledge we come across to ourselves is a crime.
So let mii share this with you so i won't be a felon.






You were never created to be somebody else so STOP TRYING



Stop wearing the clothes and singing the songs and
Pursuing your parent's career and dating Mr. Right and
Driving the latest car and saying the political correct things and
Fitting into the box created by clueless people who have no idea of your gifts

You do realize that you are unique
You do realize that He created you in
His Image for a purpose that no one else
on this planet can fulfill. You have been called
AND chosen. I really wish that I could do what He
called you to do but I can't so I won't even try, actually
I did but then I realized that it was a waste of my time trying
to be you. So yeah, be you, not mii because I was designed with a
single purpose in mind. So instead of trying to fit that stereotype that now
serves as an elaborate cage called ambition. Stop. Breathe. Be Still and rediscover
why He created you. I really wish that I could tell you but I can't because I HAVE NO CLUE

12 comments:

DiAmOnD hawk said...

at church the other day... the person preaching stated for those that are still trying to figure out God's purpose for their life... it's to glorify God or something like that sha... when I get it the exact verbiage I'll be back...

i like the whole landscaping of your words...

disgodkidd said...

hey you!

The poets voice ~~~ said...

this is nice...
i wonda why everytone is trying to fit dat stereotype which is portaryed as ambition
this makes me think..what is my God given purpose?

thanx for sharing..God bless!

BlogVille Idol said...

hey blogville idol 08 is back!check our blog for more details!tanx

Jaycee said...

Kafo, I really really love this.

Thank you.

Trying to be someone else will only cause a person to become second best.

Mwah!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Wow, speak up sister..lol.. thoroughly uplifting post.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Beautiful writeup.. love it

DiAmOnD hawk said...

in case you forgot...
you need to UPDATE!!!

rethots said...

How so true............................let's live by sharing.

Javits said...

Thank you for this refreshing awakening!!! Amen!

God's child said...

hey Kafo! thanks for stopping by my blog! God's love is unstoppable, remember that, He loves you more than any living soul. Sometimes when things get hard, and i get weary, I ponder about this, and it gets me so excited, I cant wait to see His face. He knows and sees all...El Roi! Just reach out and touch, His hands are always open. Thats why He made you YOU! fearfully and wonderfully made! There's no other person out there just like you, you are His child!

Neers said...

"HE created ..." too is a second hand knowledge, right Kafo? I dunno, i have so many questions... i am drowning in question marks.

thank you! :)