Sabbath Series: 1

Your love is meteoric,
Your loyalty astronomic,
Your purpose titanic,
Your verdicts oceanic.
I thank You, High God—you're breathtaking!
Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
I worship in adoration—what a creation!

i'm overwhelmed by your majesty
dwarfed by omniscience
Yet in Your largeness
nothing gets lost;
Not a man, not a mouse,
slips through the cracks
You show up and take care of mii
even when I am determined to go my own way
even when I am determined to stray from your path
as You promised and bring mii back home.
You know what You are doing.
You have it all planned out—

so why do I feel so lost
without a purpose or a hope
you have plans to include mii in your family

plans to take care of mii, not abandon mii,
plans to give mii the future mii hope for.
Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out;
You formed me in my mother's womb.
You know me inside and out,
the mathematical genius of my physique
can never be quantified by doctors
You know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
You know mii inside and out,
You know that I am made of mud.
and so you have mercy on mii.
you know that I was
sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before You,
every single step
Time is not chronological to you
and so I will rest in You Lord
because you created mii
Mercy can I bask in your love
and dwell in your presence
can I hide in You
can I find my rest in You
The days of my life all prepared
before I'd even lived one day
when i think that I am lost
when it feels like the walls are closing in around mii
when the mountains rise and the earth shakes beneath mii
I call on You
when I come and pray to You You will listen.
When I come looking for You, I will find You.
okay I have to admit that I not the most diligent seeker
but
when I get serious about finding You
and want it more than anything else,
You will make sure I am disappointed.
because
Your verdicts oceanic,
Your purpose titanic,
Your loyalty astronomic,
Your love is meteoric.








Scripture taking from Psalms 36: 5-6; 103: 13-15; 139: 13-16; Jeremiah 29: 11-14
Message, NIV, KJV and the white stuff from mii

6 comments:

Uzo said...

Oh fabulous....

Jem said...

"Your purpose titanic"

that was deep ....

Jaycee said...

*Sigh*


"You know that I am made of mud.
and so you have mercy on mii.
you know that I was
sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before You,
every single step"


Reading this just made me SMILE!!! (I'm still smiling)...oh, we are such naughty creatures. It's so amazing how we know how BIG our Father is, how merciful and gracious, and how wide and deep His love is for us...but yet we still have the tendencies to keep getting lost and straying away from the path He so protectfully placed us in, to protect us from danger...

Aren't we naughty creatures? Thank you for such a beautiful post...I missed this...

How's school going?

Allied said...

Burriful...

I like

Jaycee said...

The wonderful Maker song is......



Whattttttttt? Beautiful!!!! Oh, music partner...u've reflected God's love again. Love Matt Redman!!!

Your Love is Extravagant, is extravagant...Oh lord, I thank you so much for this extravagant love on us...:)

Onada said...

wow you are so good! i love it.