Beyond Fury

I am furious
No
I am beyond furious
If Fury was a cliff
I just jumped off


I am soo beyond fury that if something terrible happened to the object of my fury I would rejoice.
I am soo beyond fury that if the wife, NO the son, NO the cousin, NO if anyone who remotely likes the object of my fury were to STEP to mii at this moment I would do something evil and laugh about it.
Dang I am soo beyond fury that if the object of my fury were to walk up to me at this point I would curse him out.
I am soo beyond fury that I am soo beyond caring that being eaten by Yogi and his twin brother don’t faze mii at all.

I am soo beyond fury that I chased Logic out and Reason has fled in fear.
I am soo beyond fury that I have tears streaming down my face.
I am soo beyond fury that the mention of the event causes me to cringe.
I am soo beyond fury that I have an overwhelming desire to scream.
I am soo beyond fury that I can’t pick up my phone for fear of cursing an innocent soul out.
I am soo beyond fury that I can’t open my door cuz b'hind it stands a beautiful six year old.

I am soo beyond fury that I can't even talk about it.
Mercy, I am soo beyond fury that I have run out of words.


11 comments:

Vixen said...

Mercy! Who pissed off Kafo and why? Details please, ASAP!

Noni Moss said...

Damn!!! What happpened?

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - i like the way it started and it's like your gasping for breath on and on till the last line where there are no words left. :-D

Often I have felt this way.

Soul said...

okay...
SCREAM!!

Now
SCREAM SOME MORE

now breathe

and scream some more damnit!

now breathe

Jem said...

this is some serious anger ooo. It helps to vent though .... listen to some cool music or take a hot shower to calm ur nerves

KM said...

Angry, Kafo? Cool. Savor it. Given your temperament, I doubt it happens often.

It will pass when you are ready, and then the little bugger will be sorry.

Lata! :-)

disgodkidd said...

i know. heres a HUG!

priya said...

Beyond every fury ther can be or may not be a reason to think. Some times we become furious within us when we are left alone or nobody pays attention.

Tk...

Thank you for visitng my blog;)

KM said...

BTW, Kafo, I've tagged you. Come play. :-)

Nilla said...

Your writing is beautiful. All is well.

ijeoma obu iheoma said...

hmm ok what happened...take care it doesnt engulf you